Friday, May 13, 2011

News Fail

A German news network known as N24 recently aired a piece about the SEAL team that killed Osama Bin Laden. Here is a screenshot of the program when they were displaying the SEAL team’s logo. Notice anything amiss?

Still nothing? Take a closer look at the logo they used:

Now, I’m no expert, but I see a few things here that should have tipped them off to showing the wrong logo

1. The word Maquis

2. A Kllingon skull.

3. Three Klingon Bat’leths.

4. A fucking phaser.

Here are some other photos I’ve located about SEAL Team 6.

SEAL Team 6 Black Hawk Helicopter

Ghazi Air Base in Pakistan where the assault was launched from.

A previously unreleased picture of the shot that killed Bin Laden.


Kudos to your crack team of editors and fact-checkers. I know Obama is good, but I don’t think he was able to bring in a mercenary force from the 24th century.


Here's the logo they should have used:


No comments:

Post a Comment