Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Movie Den


Welcome back to The Movie Den, featuring Master Badger and Darwin the Dachshund! Today's review is of the Zach Snyder directed

Sucker Punch

Darwin: It had a name? They took the time to give it a name?

MB: They should have called it: Sucker, You Just Wasted $10 On This Ticket.

Darwin: I need to drink. A lot. I have to try and kill off all the brain cells that hold the memories of this film.

MB: Hey, you need to compose yourself! Get your act together, we've got a review to do!

Darwin: I can't. I just cant. I don't even feel like hunting you down like the piece of shit badger you are, and I ALWAYS feel like hunting you down like the piece of shit badger you are.

MB: Well, I can't in good conscience let this review continue with my co-host in such horrible spirits. Do you have anything to add before we go?

Darwin: The movie was a fantastic mess. It was sure pretty, but the film was dead and pointless. The most pointless film I think I've ever seen.

MB: I completely agree. On my 10 Hat Scale, I give it 3 Hats Off.

Darwin: I give it 2 Hats Off, and I have shat in one of those hats.

Final Result: Master Badger - 3 Darwin - 2 Average - 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment